Goods are only supplied on the condition that the purchaser has read and fully accepted our Terms of Trading as detailed below. The placing of an order is deemed as confirmation that the customer has accepted our terms and conditions of sale.
Title of Goods
The property in the Goods shall not pass to any persons or companies until all monies owed to Equine Partnership have been paid in full. Until such time, the customer must bear all risks and shall insure those goods against loss or damage. Equine Partnership shall be entitled, at any time, to repossess the goods whether with or without notice and Equine Partnership and its employees or agents shall have the right to enter upon the premises of the customer for the purposes of effecting such repossessions.
The use of this website is entirely at your own risk. Equine Partnership will not accept any liability for loss, disruption or damage to your computers data that may occur during the use of this website. The decision to purchase any items from this website ultimately lies with the customer and we cannot be liable for any consequences relating to products purchased from the Equine Partnership website.
The information provided on the product label should be read carefully prior to use, as we can accept no liability for the misuse of any of our products. Generally all products should be kept out of reach of Children and stored as instructed. In case of accidental ingestion you should immediately consult a physician. While every effort is made to be accurate with the information as presented no responsibility or liability is accepted for any damages resulting from the use of this web site or from the use of information or products contained on this web site.
Always seek the help and advice of a veterinary surgeon regarding all medical diagnosis concerning your horse’s health. None of the products sold by Equine Partnership are meant to substitute veterinary medical advice or care. If a problem arises with your horse and you are unsure how to proceed, we strongly recommend that you seek veterinary attention as soon as possible. All products sold for use with horses, must only be used on horses and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions on the labels, Equine Partnership will not be held responsible for any misuse of products sold from the website.
Always check with your governing body to make sure that none of the products contravene their rules concerning prohibited substances.
This web site is as accurate and up to date as possible but please remember that prices and products do vary from time to time. The prices shown in the website may differ from prices in store. Equine Partnership will endeavour to ensure that the information provided on this site is at all time correct and up to date, however an occasional error is inevitable. Equine Partnership will not honour presented prices that are typographically incorrect.
Due to the variety of styles and colours, Equine Partnership cannot guarantee that the item you order is the exact item shown in the corresponding picture. Often times, the same image will be used to represent all variations of the same product. Also, manufacturers may change labelling, packaging and product design before we are able to update this web site for accuracy.
All products offered on the website are sold subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
All our products are automatically priced in Euro, using the currency converter; you can view products in a currency of your choice.
Equine Partnership Protects You From Credit Card Fraud – To ensure that you can purchase safely on Equine Partnership web site we use data encryption. The encryption protects your credit card number and personal information.
Equine Partnership is not responsible for any of the linked websites and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content or the reliability of these websites.
All the context and images contained within this website are the property of Equine Partnership and/or are used under authorisation from the relevant manufacturers and may not be copied or used without the express permission of the relevant party.
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions, comments or require clarification of any of the above please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Lismacfinnan, Killorglin, Co.Kerry Ireland
Tel +353 (0)858772543
Email [email protected]
Boof Boot Hire Terms
These terms are valid for all hire, trial (where boots are returned new-used) and rehab.
“We” refers to Equine Partnership and all employees. “You” refers to the client
At the end of the hire….
- If you decide to keep HIRE boots, we will keep both the hire & deposit paid.
- If we send you out NEW HIRE boots and you decide to keep them, we will issue an invoice for the difference in cost between hire/deposit and the full amount as listed on our website.
- If you wish to exchange the HIRE boots for NEW boots, we will request the difference in payment between the hire and deposit with the full cost of the new boot(s).
- If you decide to return TRIAL or HIRE the boots, we will refund you the deposit – under the following terms.
- We expect you to be fully responsible for the return postage of the hoof boots, we recommend that you return using tracked or signed postage with the correct insurance.
- We cannot be responsible for parcels lost in the return post, you will be liable to pay the full amount for the boots. If you take out insurance, you will be able to claim this cost back, provided that you have insured the parcel for the full amount.
- Please ensure that the boots and any accessories are returned in a clean, dry condition.
- Normal wear and tear is acceptable
- If you return a hoof boot (including accessories) damaged* or dirty we will deduct a €10 cleaning fee + and repairs required from the deposit.
- If boots are not returned or damaged beyond repair, no deposit refund will be issued.
- Deposit refunds will only be processed once the boots are received and that the condition has been checked.
- We will contact you should there be any question on cleanliness or repair.
- We will provide photographs on request.
- Where possible, we will provide a returns address label and we suggest you are careful opening the original package so you can re-use it for return.
*damaged terms include: ripped/broken/stained beyond repair.
- We are fully responsible for ensuring boots reach you, tracked and signed for postage is included where necessary.
- Where boots are kept longer than the agreed hire term, there will be an additional fee of €10 per week per pair, deducted from the deposit.
- We reserve the right to send out used boots over new boots.
- We only hire boots out in pairs.
- We do not hire out colour accessories or special/limited edition colour.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury, illness or infection in relation to hire of the hoof boots. While every effort is made to wash boots using appropriate antibacterial washes, we still suggest that pads of wraps are used in conjunction with hire. Pads and wraps are not returnable.
IMPORTANT: Please do not agree to trial or hire of hoof boots, if you disagree to any of these terms.
Equine Partnership reserves the right to cancel or change the terms of hire at any time.