To Return an Item
- Check our returns policy for information about eligibility and postage
- Please inform us before returning so we are aware that the item is due back to us
- Print out a copy of the RETURNS ADDRESS LABEL
- Make sure your pay the correct postage and send us the tracking number, you are fully responsible for the item(s) until we confirm receipt.
- If you have requested a replacement item we will check the return first before posting out the replacement.
- Customers are responsible for postage of the replacement item unless otherwise stated in the policy. Note: If this is the case we will send out an invoice for payment before the replacement goods are shipped.
Our Returns Policy
- If you wish to return or replace your purchase, we are happy to accept returns provided that the goods are unused, are not damaged, in their original packaging and within 30 days of receiving them.
- Goods received after 30-days and are found to be faulty will only be redeemed by a credit note.
- Goods delivered Free of Charge will be subject to a carriage charge if returned for refund.
- Items specially ordered items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee, at the discretion of the management.
- Items that have been customised will not be accepted nor will items that have been specially ordered.
- If you continue to use a product after finding a fault, it is assumed that you are accepting the goods in their damaged state and we will therefore not accept them as a return.
- Refunds will be made on receipt of returned goods and where possible credited by the same method as the original payment.
- Please note that refunds may be subject to a charge by the 3rd party payment processing company, you will be notified of this fee if refund is requested.
- Items are returned at customer’s own expense and it is strongly recommended that you obtain proof of postage and/or insurance for the items posted, as Equine Partnership accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged items. However, if any returned goods are found to be faulty, the cost of postage will be refunded in full.
- Please be informed that returned goods will not be accepted unless they are clean and dry due to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2005. Any items returned to us in this state will be returned at your cost for cleaning before any further action can be taken.
- In some circumstances, manufacturers may wish to examine the goods for their own records and therefore, replacements may not be sent out until it is deemed that the original goods were defective.
- These terms do not affect your consumer rights.
Hoof Boot Returns Policy
RETURNS DUE TO INCORRECT SIZE
- Where Equine Partnership / HoofBoots.IE free sizing service and a fit kit has been used to determine the size, if the boots are incorrectly sized, we will pay for return postage or postage of another set of boots and no stocking fee will be applied.
- Where Equine Partnership / HoofBoots.IE free sizing service has been used to determine the size without recommended use of fit kit hire, the client is responsible for return postage and may be responsible for a re-stocking fee of 15% of the cost of the boots (at the discretion of management).
- Where the customer has self-sized, the customer shall be wholly responsible for returning the boots and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- Where possible, we will provide a returns address label and we suggest you are careful opening the original package so you can re-use it for return.
- Equine Partnership expect you to be fully responsible for the return postage of the hoof boots, we recommend that you return using tracked or signed postage with the correct insurance.
- Equine Partnership cannot be responsible for parcels lost in the return post, you will be liable to pay the full amount for the boots. If you take out insurance, you will be able to claim this cost back from the insurance company, provided that you have insured the parcel for the full amount. We are not responsible for ensuring that the insurance pays out.
- Please ensure that the boots and any accessories are returned in ‘as new ‘condition with labels intact. We strongly suggest that you check the sizing before purchasing, either by trial or use of our fit kit service.
- When trying for the first time, we suggest that you place a thin piece of material between the horse’s hoof and the boot, carefully read the instructions and do not remove any labels.
- If the boot has evidence of wear, we may offer a partial refund at the rate of the trade second-hand value. We reserve the right to refuse return where there is evidence of significant wear (including removal or labels) due to hygiene reasons, unless the return is related to a manufacturer fault (please see general returns).
- The manufacturer warranty is 1 year from date of receipt of goods.
- We will contact you should there be any question on cleanliness or repair. We will provide photographs of any damage on request.
- Refunds will only be processed once the boots are received and that the condition has been checked.
- We cannot accept returns on boots which have been customised or stretched. Any customisation including stretching invalidates your manufacturers warranty.
- If boots are not returned or returned damaged no refund will be issued.
EU CONSUMER RIGHTS
If you are unsure about your right to return please visit the EU consumer support site