Scoot Boots are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermo plastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
Features & Benefits
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two spare black front closure straps
- Four spare rivets plus screws
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws
- One pair Trail Gaiters
- Four Pastern Strap Locks
If you would like coloured straps please CLICK HERE to order separately.
Equine Partnership offers a free size guide, or for a 1-2-1 fitting service please contact us to arrange.
Although we try to cater to have all sizes and all ranges in stock, on occasion we may not be able to ship your order straight away. Therefore please note that dispatch may take 3-7 working days.