Turn your headstall into an attractive Scawbrig or Sidepull action bridle with the Lightrider nose band.
- Convert your own bridle to bitless
- Gives you more options for fitting different sizes
- Fits most bridle styles including driving bridles
- Option for combination bridle
- Also works as a halter
- The lightrider can also be converted to use as a sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and nose band rings together
- Available in both brown and black leather to match your existing bridle
- Also available in Biothane (vegan friendly)
Make use of those bridles you have at home by converting them to bitless giving you options for more horses and ponies, and equestrian pursuits like driving.
Simply attach it to your bridle cheek pieces (fits most standard 5/8″ to 1/2″ cheek straps) instead of a bit, and you have a LightRider Bitless bridle.
Chinstrap (Included in all orders)
The soft webbing chin strap keeps the nose band from twisting to give clear and direct communication.
This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning etc.