The top of the EDIX® universal pad is made of a very strong cotton step fabric. The inside of the pad is equipped with 2 large slide-in compartments with standard poly press inserts. If desired, other types of inserts will also fit. A handy, lockable bag is stitched on both sides of the top of the pad.
The bottom of the pad is finished with a synthetic fur and the separate insert compartments on both the left and right sides of the pad create a backbone freedom.
Because this EDIX® universal pad is made of only cotton and synthetic fabrics, the pad is very easy to maintain.
- sturdy cotton fabric on the top
- handy lockable bags mounted on the top
- 2 large separate drawers with Velcro for inserts
- Supplied as standard with poly-press inserts
- anatomically shaped
- notch for extra withers
- synthetic wool bottom
- spine freedom
On both sides of the spine there are 2 large and 3 small pockets on the top for inserts, all with felt inserts, however, you can opt to change for a diffent type of insert or add a set of 2 extra inserts to your purchase.
- Felt pads are breathable, heat regulating and moisture absorbing. They have a light pressure distributing capacity and are supplied per set. Depth: 10 mm
- The universal EDIX® Poly-Press inserts are made of composite foam, have a light pressure distributing capacity and are supplied per set. Depth: 15mm
- Neoprene pads offer sustainable quality, good adaptability to the horse’s back and compressed to a very limited extent under pressure Depth: 15 mm
- The EDIX® 3 Mesh inserts have a high degree of shock-absorbing and adapt to the anatomy, but have the ability to return to the original state. A very high-quality, durable pressure-distributing material with an open cell structure. The honey grade structure guarantees optimum ventilation even when loaded, in all directions. You can test the resilience by taking the material between two flat hands and then applying pressure with equal flat hands. The material will not last or you cannot press it flat. This load is comparable to the load that we issue with our seat on the saddle or riding bareback and indirectly via the 3 mesh on the horse’s back. Depth: 22mm
Available in brown in the colors brown, black, burgundy and navy in the sizes XS, S M and L.
- XS = 53 x 46 cm
- S = 61 x 53 cm
- M = 65 x 55 cm
- L = 71 x 55 cm