Big Foot Hoof Boots Draft Size Horse are built with the same durabilty and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, except for the larger hoof. The Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of our Cavallo Regular Boot:
Size 8 Fits a hoof measuring 6 1/2”- 6 3/4” (166 – 173 mm)
Size 10 Fits a hoof measuring 7 1/8″ – 7 1/2″ (182-189 mm)
BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal.
*BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 1/2 inch (12 mm).
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available individually
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane
(TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
The hooves need to be trimmed no later than 2 weeks before measuring.
Although we try to cater to have all sizes and all ranges in stock, on occasion we may not be able to ship your order straight away. Therefore please note that dispatch may take 3-7 working days.