The Ultimate Guide
DVD & Book Set is the ultimate guide to bitless horseriding. With over 60 illustrated pages and 2 hours of demonstrations. Learn how to fit & select bitless bridles PLUS transitioning to bitless with 2* event rider Niamh O’Carroll and talk from Equine Therapist & BHS Instructor Robert Walsh.
as featured in….
What you can learn with Bitless 101
This illustrated guide explains the basics of anatomy in relation to bridle fit, specifically bitless bridles and how fitting can affect behavior.
(Applicable to all types of bridles, not only bitless.)
Fully illustrated guide to assessing your horse.
Create a record of the exercises with your horse to determine the bridle that will be most suited to their anatomy & sensitivity.
Learn about types of bridles and how they work.
- Mechanical Hackamores
- Non-Mechanical Hackamores
- Double Bridles
A universal guide to measuring and fitting guide for different types of bridles.
Also includes some branded fitting guides.
Equine Partnership do not take payment for any of the bridles featured in the book. We offer an unbiased explanation for each bridle, from both experience of testing and riding in each bridle
Bitless Masterclass DVD
The Bitless Masterclass DVD includes:
- Fitting a Bitless Bridle with Anatomy
- Types of Bitless Bridles & How They Work
- Assessing for a Bitless Bridle
- Ground Transitioning
- Ridden Transitioning
- Bitless in XC
- Exclusive Interview with Phillippa Christie
- How Niamh O’Carroll Eventing uses Bitless in training
- Talk with Robert Walsh on the importance of a well fitted bridle
- Specialist Advice such as: How to tie a Mecate